Monday, February 18, 2008

9th Feb ‘08

Seriously, I think I screwed up my body clock. When I woke up to the bright blue sky, I thought it must be damn late, like 1 or 2 pm. When I saw the time on my watch I got a shock, it was only 9am in the morning. So I slept like what, 2 hours only? WTF MAN! Freaky shit. I managed to fall asleep again at 11+, but the sleep was like another 2-3 hours only anyway.

Today’s visiting is at san gu’s place. Had lunch there and played mahjong too. Mahjong luck was exceptionally good today as I won around 10 bucks, playing 10, 20 cents only. There was a round whereby I man tai + zi mo ok! Muahahhahaha =x Had my dinner there too, and amer was kind to send me home after that.

The initial plans for tonight was ktv with marcus, terrence, xy and j. But somehow it was changed to prawn fishing somewhere in bishan. Muahahaha for 23 yrs of my life I haven’t tried prawning and it’s a little interesting actually, but it got a bit tiring in the end. We went hk café at east coast for supper, before we decided to call it a day.


No comments: