Sunday, February 17, 2008

5th Feb ‘08

Bored at work, what’s new. If only I have access to internet and msn, I guess I won’t be complaining so much. Had dinner appointment with donna and kc at raffles city. I arrived earlier and shopped around for my cny stuff. Saw this beige colour sleeveless vest at Marks and Spencer at only S$35. Soon I was signing on the receipt already lolz. It was a perfect fit and the price’s reasonable so I thought why not.

Had our dinner at this marche style jap restaurant at the basement. Food was decent but not fantastic I thought. Saw my secondary school friend bochang there, great to know that he’s doing well. Later we went pedro to check out the loafers and then to coffee bean at millennia walk to chill. Was quite tired so took a cab back. Looking forward to reunion dinner.

No comments: