Sunday, February 17, 2008

2nd Feb '08(part 2)

Went back to cove and we did sauna and steam bath on the roof terrace. Really enjoying life at this point of time. I guess this had to be the best weekend ever since I’m back from Sydney. I began to wonder, how often can we have this kind of gathering? Anyway, we washed up and left the place for vivo at around 5+ to do some grocery shopping. Have been to vivo a few times but I still can’t get my bearings right. Met up with Gilbert, Miko, Dave, Edina and Zhida as Alex treated us all to dinner at Bosses. They serve some great food there, at a high price too. The dinner was pretty long as the dishes came out quite slowly, by the time we finish it’s 9+ already. Mom and Dad came to pick me up as they were here to deliver laksa for all of us. Gave them a tour of the cove house and haha I think they were quite amazed. Told them I will work hard for a big house and a good life though.

Mark, Liying and Weiqi arrived soon, and joined the rest in the karaoke session. Time flies when we are having fun. In a blink of an eye it was 4am already. The rest except dan alex sw mark and me turned in. We went to the Jacuzzi to chill and talk, with wine of coz haha. We chatted till about 6am when all decided it’s time to sleep. I only slept at 7 coz still have to wait for my hair to dry -_-. Didn’t really feel like sleeping though, I don’t want such a perfect day to end so quickly…












No comments: