Sunday, February 17, 2008

2nd Feb '08 (Part 1)

Was still in my sleep when I heard Alex and Shiwei trying to prevent Daniel from leaving the house. Apparently Daniel had to go school for some stuff and the duo were against him doing so. They failed anyway and came to wake me up shortly after that. It was 11+ in the morning and damn it felt so good. Sleeping in a queen size bed, having the sea just in front of you when you wake up. That is life. It has been a very long time since I last felt so relaxed.

When we went down to the living room, we were quite surprised to see the place clean and tidy, only to know that Alex’s maids were here to clean up in the morning. It was then Alex’s mom showed us the karaoke system in the living room, which left Shiwei and I awestruck. It’s just like KBOX CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? Ok I know some people may have it or may have known that it existed but to us, it was like WTF KBOX IN THE HOUSE??? And guess what? It costs only S$400 for the system. It contains tens of thousands of songs and you can upload more into the system itself. Shiwei and I already have thoughts of buying it, hopefully Alex ‘s family can help us buy!

Feeling a little hungry, we went to One Degree 15 in Sentosa Cove. According to Alex this is a private club, and he treated us to Dim Sum at Imperial Treasure. The place really has a class of its own. Just by looking at the cars in the car park, one would know that only the rich patronizes this place. I happened to see my favourite car, the Ferrari 599 GTB. Funny thing is that bert and dave said this place required a proper dress code. However earlier on Alex’s mom insisted that we can go in slippers and shorts. Trusting auntie’s words, we all went in shorts and slippers. Voila! Myth busted. Imperial treasure do not have any dress code lol! Piak Piak slippers rules. I had to give credit to the toilets in One Degree 15 as well, very nice toilets they have, certainly comparable to hotel standards.

Went back to cove and we tried out the karaoke system again. Damn it’s freaking addictive I must say. Daniel came back soon after and we decided to do a little swimming. The four of us took Daniel’s car and went to another house of Alex’s, located on Coral Island, which was his 21st birthday present btw. -_-. Quite expensive present I thought. I don’t even have any present from my parents for my 21st. =( The house doesn’t have any furniture in it yet, but we took a dip in the infiniti pool nonetheless. Although this house does not have a sea view, it has a berth for those who owns yachts, jet skis etc. My god….this is really a playground for the rich, the freaking rich I reckon. Felt a lil off when they asked again if she’s coming. Didn’t want to really think about that but I guess they were concerned. Sorry if I looked pissed or something.

Waking up

To brunch

Fav car

KTV menu

To swim

Coral island



Shiwei in a rather compromising position. MuahahHAHHA


No comments: