Friday, February 22, 2008

13th Feb ‘08

Work sucked so much recently. Not because I have loads of work to do, but the exact opposite. I have no work to do at all for some days, like today. Friends who knew my situation commented that isn’t it great to have no work at all, slack the day away and receive money. Yea no work is good in a way, but if I have no work, I have nothing to do at all. As in totally nothing at all and there is no internet for me to pass the time. So I have to open old excel files and pretend I’m working on them. I HATE IT!!! I was so frustrated that I asked to leave at 4pm. And TADA I’m home by 5pm.

Met up with marc, xy and j later in the night at wheelock starbucks. Had rochor bean curd after that, and left only after an uncle ‘chased’ us away coz we finished our food. Crappy service. Tomorrow’s vday, and it’s just gonna be another normal day for me. No plans planned. Why? I don’t know. I know I’m not going to work. Giving myself yet another day off. NEA can you just sack me?

No comments: