Tuesday, February 05, 2008

29 Jan ‘08

Dozing off seems to be part of my work now. I had almost nothing to do for the whole day, had to pretend that I’m doing work on excel -_-. Met up with uni friends after work (Yusheng, Kai Chung, Teddy, Ian, Novi, Lydia). Bah only Yusheng and Kai Chung were early, Ian was late coz of work so it’s understandable. The indos say they were following indo time -_- lol. Anway we went to NYDC for dinner and I realize their portion seemed to have decreased even though the price went the opposite way. Donna joined us for a while and she gave me my belated birthday gift. A white long sleeve shirt with plain designs from zara. Perfect fit, and it’s very nice I think. Thanks Donna!

Yusheng and friend went to join his friends for supper, and the rest of us decided to catch a movie at Lido. Novi left quite suddenly coz I think her dad called to check on her. Haha poor gal. We were pondering between the movie ‘The House’, which is a horror thai movie and ‘Rambo 4’. Due to Kc’s fear of horror shows (muahahahaahaaa), we decided to catch Rambo 4. It’s not that bad, but not that good either. Lotsa body-being-smashed-up scenes, quite mild if you compare it to hostel. Stallone should really take a break. Who knows he may come up with Rambo 5, or Rocky returns in 10 years time.

No comments: