Tuesday, February 05, 2008

30 Jan ‘08

Eat at home day.. finally. Haven’t eaten at home since last Wednesday. Guess I could use some rest given that I’m having like a maximum of 5 hours of sleep every night. Was lazing in front of the computer when I thought I should exercise, coz the rest of the week I doubt I will have time for it.

Decided to go for a swim, and swam for around 35 minutes. While swimming I realize one cant really feel the fatigue until you stop and start to breathe normally. Felt quite shagged after I stopped and took a rest. It’s nice swimming at night, love it totally. You have the whole pool to yourself, with no silly kids diving in from all corners of it. Went to try out the new steam bath and damn it felt like a big cooking pot trying to steam a live chicken. Do all steam baths feel that hot? I checked but it was only 46 degrees if I’m not wrong. But it was so hot that my skin turned red. There was this fellow who came in after me and was obviously stunned by the heat. After which I decided to use the Jacuzzi outside which was again too hot I felt. Zzz…Nevermind, had a great work out anyway. Time well spent!

No comments: