Friday, February 22, 2008

16th Feb ‘08

Argh so exhausted this few days. Had less than 10 hours of sleep for the past 2 days or so I believe. Sleeping at 4+ and waking up at 7 can be quite tedious. But its worth it, I spend more time doing something instead of sleeping haha! Went to work at the clinic this morning and I felt really enthusiastic about it. Working at NEA must have bored me to the max, and I can msn in the clinic muahahhahahhaha! I can also work alongside my mom too!

Every Saturday after work, mom and I will go to san yee’s place for lunch. This time we had sliced fish noodles. Met up with mark sw and dan at seletar country club for tennis. After which we slacked at the bistro area till 6pm, which had a great view of the golf course and reservoir. Just next to us, sat a table filled with ah peks, guessed their just finished their golf. Daniel was wondering if m10mg would be like that 40 yrs down the road. I certainly hope so.

Had dinner with xy, j and marc at bugis. Headed to robertson’s quay to chill before the match started. We had drinks and played bridge at tcc (j’s a noob btw lol). It’s a nice place to just sit back and relax. Surprisingly robertson’s quay isn’t too crowded compared to the likes of clarke and boat quay. It’s a great place to watch soccer too, less the retarded arsenal fan in front of us. That’s my sat. 4 more to syd. Sad! zzzz.....

No comments: