Sunday, February 17, 2008

8th Feb ‘08

年初二! Went to er be house in the afternoon. Played some mahjong, had dinner and chitchatted with the cousins. The usual stuff. Marcus suggested hanging out later in the night. Terrence was on for it and this time round he has a car at his disposal, courtesy of his sister-in-law. We decided to chill at clarke quay as 2 of marcus’ friends will be coming too.

Terrence came over to my house to bai nian and pick me up. Poor dude as he langa-ed the car’s bumper onto one of the pillars in the carpark. Met up with marcus and we grabbed a quick bite at macs before heading to the Clinic. Treated them to a round of mocktails and a cocktail for myself when marcus’ friends arrived. Finally saw xinyan, and also her friend jerlyn. Soon we found ourselves in MOS, drowned in the sea of r&b and alcohol.

Received a sms from her asking if any of the gals were interested in me. Seriously it’s like what the feck. Nvm about that, say will let me know when you’re done. No news at all after that. I’m used to it already. Numb. Like what I put in my msn nick weeks ago, numb. Next morning you said you fell asleep with the msg unsent. Is sending a simple sms that hard? Or is it that it didn’t really matter? I seriously think it’s the latter. This is not the first time already. Our sms conversations can just stop suddenly, with you disappearing, to where I don’t know.

Got a little high that night. I didn’t drink exactly a lot though. Guessed it must be embarrassing. Seldom get high coz usually I’m the one who’s sober coz I gotta drive. Jerlyn said I walked into a glass door but I seriously don’t remember. Anyway, we went for supper at spize at river valley. Crowded as usual, ordered my fav ice teh-o limau and gradually I can feel the alcohol effect wearing off. After that terrence sent me back home, and by the time I finished bathing it’s almost 6am. Mom stood at my door staring at me, apparently quite annoyed by one of my late nights again. What was worse is that I had alcohol right after my medication, which she strongly disapproves of. Sorry mom! All in all, it was a superb day. I hung out with 2 of my bros, and made 2 more new friends. 2 very nice friends. Without friends, I will not survive this fecked up world.

No comments: