Monday, February 25, 2008

22nd Feb '08
Last day of work!!!! NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......-_-''' Was asked to come back on monday to help out, damn felt abit sian-ded but couldn't reject colleague's kind offer. Christina and pei chun treated me to Hans' (thanks alot!) during lunch.

Met up with kc, ys, ivan and darren for ktv at partyworld. Was fun but I was rather stoned coz of the lack of sleep throughout the week. I'm trying to see how long I can endure by just sleeping around 4 hours a day. QUITE A CHALLENGE I must say lol.
Anyway kenneth came to pick me up and we went zouk to meet his friends. Nothing spectacular happened, only this hilarious gal who puked and asked her friend if she really puked. lol.

Slept at 4+, and gonna wake up at 730 for work later. SHIOK!

No comments: