Sunday, January 27, 2008

Woke up at like 1+pm today...ultimate shiokness. How I wish I can wake up this late every single day. Lazed around and later went to bedok interchange hawker centre to meet Marcus for lunch, and also to take my jeans that I left in his car. After that went Sheng Siong with Mom to buy stuff for tomorrow's bbq.

Today's dad birthday, so we went Sze Chuan court at Swissotel for dinner, together with Khloe's family.

Sleeping in the car, haha!
Peking duck, my favourite!
Khloe and family, can see his dad's hand tho --->
Dad, Khloe and mom
Bro and me, I look fat. -_-'''

Anyway it was a nice meal. Just a couple of dishes, I think around 5? And I felt quite full already.
Went home after dinner, and started watching the variety shows on my computer. Till about 5am, I decided it's about time to hit the sack. Good night all~ Good night to you.

No comments: