Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekends pass by so quickly. Before you know it, it’s Monday blues again. As if Monday wasn’t bad enough, there was a train disruption between Pasir Ris and Tanah Merah. So I had to take a SMRT bus to Tanah Merah to catch the train. I guess someone might have jumped onto the tracks again. It took the bus 1 hr to reach Tanah Merah. Why so? It is because the bus went to Tampines for some weird reason. Anyway this whole saga made me an hour late for work. Luckily no one asked me anything. Anyway back to about work, my current work really bores me to death. I have to use excel for the whole day, 5 days a week. There is no internet connection, which makes life even more miserable. I’m sure my efficiency will be improve tremendously when there’s internet available to keep my mind active.

Managed to clear up some stuff today, but still no decision. She wants a decision that comes from both of us. But both of us have different views. How? I don’t know.

No comments: