Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thurs...one more day to Friday which is another day to weekend.. Work is so freaking boring...Accrual, reversal, accrual, reversal, acc...........damn it just keeps going on and on. I'm doing the same shit everyday it's getting mental.

Met up with Marcus and Terrence after work. And they made me wait like 20 mins at the Newton Circus carpark. Zzzzzzz. Standing there like a stone praying it won't rain on me.

It's getting a little routine if you noticed. I met them last thurs and fri for dinner too haha. Anyway we kinda went to the different LV stores in town I think? Coz Marcus need to get a LV wallet for his gf. Damn this guy is willing to splurge. We went to the various outlets, DFS, Hilton and Taka and unfortunately the colour he wanted was sold out. I realise something, this is not even the shopping or sale season but LV is still packed with people. Freak, are these people rich or are they just buying LV stuff with 80% of their pay?

Eventually we had our dinner Sakae Sushi at Wheelock place. Not too bad la, although I would prefer Ichiban Boshi or Sushi Teh anytime. It's just that Sakae has 10% discount for DBS/POSB card holders. Been a week since I last hit the gym. Getting lazy already. Better start swimming soon too. Seriously need to lose weight..and fats...

No comments: