Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally it’s Friday! Will be knocking off at 1730 hours today. Finally I have a chance to wake up late. During this so-called holiday, I didn’t really have many chances to wake up late. Before I started this current job, I was busy working my ass off at my uncle’s clinic, even on Saturdays and Sundays. I’m quite amazed at how I wake up at 7am now, when I was sleeping at around 5-6am in Sydney.

Met up with Terrence and Marcus again. Marcus picked me up from work and we headed straight to town as Terrence said he had an appointment to attend, and will meet us in a ‘short while’. True enough he only managed to meet us at around 8pm for dinner at Food Republic Wisma. We don’t call him the ‘Late King’ for nothing. Prior to that, I bought one shirt and a pair of pants for only $52. Quite a good deal I think, all thanks to the 70% sale at G2000. I spotted this gorgeous tote bag from Porter. The original price is $310, after a 15% discount it will be $270. I was so tempted that I almost bought the bag on the spot. Thankfully I was rational enough to realize that a bag was not on the top of my priority shopping list. Yup I have already drafted a list of items to buy for the coming Chinese New Year. It will be posted on the left side of the blog <---

No comments: