Friday, January 25, 2008




Just some random shots in my office. The 1st 2 shots are views from the pantry. I just have to look out of the window to you know...take a break from the life threatening Microsoft Excel. The next 2 pictures are my boring workdesk. Anyway today's Friday and my mood is like the best compared to other weekdays. I get to knock off at 530pm and I get to sleep till like the afternoon on Saturday. Cheers to Fridays!

Anyway, met up with Marcus and Terrence again. OMG it's like an exact repeat of last week. I reached Wisma at like 545pm? Haha...so I went looking for my CNY clothing. 1st stop Espirit Wisma and guess what, I saw the black jeans that I've been looking for. Went to try and tada perfect fit. It was $89.90 which I thought was quite alright for a pair of jeans. Took a picture of the jeans, not that it can be seen clearly from the picture itself though. Tried the black sleeveless vest, very nice but too bad theres no M-size left. The L-size I tried was too big and baggy. =(


Feeling a little 'cam-whore' during the last picture. I gotta do something to occupy myself while waiting for the bros to come. I think I don't look that fat in the last picture. But it's not the truth tho MUAHAHAHAHA! Ok I think I'm abit siao. -_-''' Was trying to recommend some clothes and jeans to Terrence and he goes like

Me: Eh you gotta change ur fashion style abit it's getting a lil 'not in'
Terr: No need la I feel comfortable in it wad
Me: But you must wear something nice to look good and attract gals wad
Terr: No need la I wear what I like and as long as I feel good can liao lor
Me: -_-..........

Not like I'm trying to force him to change his dress style, but I think there's a need for him to wear something nicer. It's true that you should wear something that's comfortable, but you need something nice too! Aiya this brother here...has to change quite a few stuff man. Marcus thinks likewise too. Sometimes he may say the wrong stuff without meaning it or be too loud, or vocal in his thoughts. And the way he eat, must really improve. Not easy to change him though, coz he's as stubborn as a scorpio LOL. Well we will try our best tho haha~

We went for movies at Marina Square, since I have 2 free tickets which I just can't seem to use for another person. Anyways...we caught The Mist, and I must say the show is really good. A 4/5 for it. Thrilling and engaging throughout the whole show, with a freaking twist that still appears in my mind every now and then. Highly recommended. That pretty sums up my friday. Pretty satisfactory though, other than not able to meet her again. I've even began to doubt, will I ever meet her again?

Shrugs

No comments: