Saturday, January 19, 2008

Slept till early afternoon before I decided it was time to get out of bed. For the first half of the day I was just slacking at home. Later in the night it was Janessa’s 21st birthday party at her place. Met up with Kexian, his girlfriend and Colin aka zhang. It was great meeting them again. They were my close pals in secondary school and chatting with them is always a fun thing to do. It was not the first time I saw Kexian’s girlfriend, and I was quite surprised that she is the kind of ‘sassy’ girl if you know what I mean. Seeing them happily together as a couple made me feel happy for them, and also envious of such a relationship.

After the party I headed to Kc’s place to catch Man Utd against Reading, and also had a chance to play assassin’s creed on his PS3. How I wish I too have a LCD tv and a ps3. An avid gamer since young, I wished I can afford them. What I can do now is to forget about them and get on with life. Hopefully my interest in gaming will die off in the near future…

No comments: