Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally, the dreaded projects are over. Spent lotsa effort and time on it, till the point that I'm quite behind schedule for the final's revisions. Hopefully can get a decent grade for both the projects!

Exam timetable is out too, and this time round I'm ending rather late. Urgh, gonna miss the Bangkok trip with mom and relatives. No cheap clothing, spicy tom yum and massages for me! Damn sad la. Anyone wants to go BKK in July? Haha. 台北 also can!! Anyway, this sem is the first sem that I do not have the strong urge to fly back. Keep wondering why is this so.

1) Last year of uni liao
2) Expensive air ticket
3) Used to sydney life (scary thought)

Anyway, it's 99.9% probability that I'm flying back. That 0.01% lies in the industry peer mentoring which is more than likely catered to aussie residents. Not too sure what my plans are. Definitely do not want to nua at home everyday. Anyone up for a short trip overseas let me know ya.

No comments: