Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And I thought I will definitely be on the 25th morning flight home. Business society called me up last night regarding the industry peer mentoring program and an interview was scheduled for the following Tuesday.

Darn.

I know it's a good thing to be selected for an interview, but I was all set to fly home this winter (half expecting my application to be rejected). Reunion with family and friends, getting a new hair cut and dye at Supercuts, tailoring a business suit, getting the ps3 (and finally touching my LCD tv which was bought on my behalf by my bro and cousin Amer), paying my respects to my grandpa on 15th Jul etc etc etc... Now I'm thrown back into a state of dilemma.

Decision decision decision.

On a happy note, a close friend of mine just got attached recently. That brings the tally to 2 this year. First was Daniel, and now it's Yongrui. Way to go bros. When is my turn ar?????????????

No comments: