Thursday, March 06, 2008

Yup yups I know I haven't been blogging. Lazy me. Have been busy helping parents at the stall, besides that didn't really go out, except for clubbing during wed & fri nites, and like 1 or 2 dinners out with friends.

Yesterday night, somehow ended up in zouk again. Last min thingy I would say. Headed down with terr, and met up with helene and zara. While we were in members, saw wenqing (with blogger xiaxue.LOL), gillian and ava there too. At first I saw ava..then her, but I got a shock when I see her. I thought she's not coming tonight. She said she sent me a sms but I seriously didn't receive it. How come so many of her sms keeps getting stuck like midair? And she asked me if helene is the girl I like. What kind of stupid question is this? Wanted to have a decent chat, but seems to keep avoiding me. Force pulling her to me didn't work as well. Said I had a lot of drinks with my female friends. I thought I only had an ex ti with one of them.

Seriously...wtf...from the intial plan of going zouk with her, to this screwed up drama mama night. Hate it. FUCK

No comments: