Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First day of school. 2 hrs law lecture. Slept through most of it though. Stupid lecture hall was packed and hot and stuffy. Run quite a few errands today, didn't manage to meet up with hongxuan who came down from canberra. Felt abit paiseh.

Day 1 was hectic too. Flight was delayed and reached sydney 1 hr later than expected. Rushed to finance seminar at swissotel immediately after we dumped our stuff at home. Calvin took us out for dinner and it was unpacking all the way throughout the night.

Till now, it still feels like a dream. Being in sydney is like an illusion. I feel like I'm still in singapore, together with my family and friends. Damn this feeling sucks...totally...
T3 toilets are niiiiiceeeeeeeeee

On my way to seminar

Bbq is so common in sch. Not only now but thru out the whole sem.

P.S. Blogger is having probs with its photo uploading thingy. My fotos go missing or can't be uploaded. Irritating. zzz

No comments: