Saturday, March 08, 2008

And so the most dreaded day has finally arrived. 5 more hours and I will be on the flight back to syd. 3 months+ of singapore stay is over, just like that. Time passes so fast isn't it? I hope it passes even faster when I'm in syd.

It was fun during this 3 months. Meeting old friends as well as making new ones. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE loyal readers muaHAHAHAH! Sadly didn't manage to achieve the one thing that was top priority when I first came back sg. I know I gave it my best shot. Too bad nothing came out of it.

I will be back, by around 20+ june. Shortly after that in end june I will be leaving for the europe trip with m10mg till the end of july. Will try to update as much as I can over at down under. Do update me about happenings in sg too yea?

Take care all and cya guys real soon. Misses!!!

No comments: