Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yea I know I keep posting dinner pictures, coz there's nothing much for me to snap anyway over here in down under. Yesterday was a holiday, but doesn't really make a difference to me coz I have no school on fridays. Coming week is our so called 'mid-session' break, when it's not even close to mid session at all. To be exact, we've only finished 2 weeks out of 12 weeks of school. -_-'''

Anyway, geraldine prepared a surprise bday for debbie. Can tell that she put in a lot of effort for it. It was fun and hilarious seeing debbie getting high and answering all sorts of weird questions. And her bday present was to fly to brisbane to meet her husband to be. How nice! Played some games, had some booze, fun night I would say.

I bet my friends in sg are mugging like mad for their exams. MUAHAHAHA. My turn will come soon. =/ Gd luck amigos.

No comments: