Friday, December 07, 2007

Yea yea haven't been updating my blog again. What's new...The last time I've updated, I was still in Sydney, and tada!!! now I'm back in Singapore. Exams were long over, and the results even came out today. Wasn't too satisfied with the results I got but what the hell...I think it was due to the time spent on adjusting to Sydney that caused it.

So we left Sydney on the 24th Nov, on board the A380 back to Singapore.
My first time climbing stairs on a plane!!

Meal 1: Beef noodles

Meal 2: Mashed potato w lamb

Many have asked how different is the A380 from the usual 747s...Well basically A380 is just bigger, has much more legroom for economy class (which is extremely important for poor pple like me), larger lcd screen and the controller is fitted below the lcd screen instead of in the armrest. That is important too coz you will no longer 'hit' the controller accidentally with ur hips or bums or whatever.

Hmm till now I have only met a few of my marist and jc friends. Spent most of my time accompanying my cousin from Brisbane till I got sick this few days. 1st it was flu that came and left on several occasions, then was the sore throat that luckily did not stay long, and the everlasting dry cough. Been coughing quite badly till I feel like my stomach's gonna pop out.


Only met up with her twice so far. Don't ask me how's things. I don't even know where I am. =/ I'm trying..

No comments: