Saturday, December 29, 2007

Booooo...Wordpress didn't turn out that friendly afterall. It only has ONE....1 function that I want to use, which is 'post locking'. This enables you to lock a particular post, especially when you do not want everyone to see it..only those with password provided will be granted viewing. Other than that, yucks, seems so hard to use...I wonder why Serene switched to Wordpress. LOL!

Well, maybe meantime I will use Wordpress as a place to write my innermost feelings and thoughts, while blogspot will be a brighter, more optimistic place to be in. Wordpress-Hell, Blogspot-Heaven. I hope I don't develop a split personality after this.

As of now, I'm still jobless. There were a couple of jobs available but unfortunately I wasn't shortlisted. Highest pay was $1,700. It just keeps decreasing. $1,500...$1,300...and $7 an hr. Well, my kind Aunt offered me to work full time at the clinic though, at $7 an hr. I calculated, I earn roughly $50 a day, and $30 during weekends. That would be about $1,180 a month. Not too bad I thought. Will consider her offer. By the time I got a job offer from Recruit Express, I might already be on the flight back to Sydney.

December's coming to an end, I hate it. Time in Singapore is getting shorter and shorter. Haven't spent much time with my close friends I thought. You know why. Argh...

Tired...Very tired...

2 comments:

sereneannabelle said...

OI. u need to get used to it one lar. sometimes i still prefer blogspot....but sigh no choice lar. :P

and 1.7K for a part time temp job is good enough. mai hiam lar.

Damian said...

eh y no choice? u sound like blogspot chasing u away leh..haha