Saturday, December 08, 2007

Alritey shall back track abit, to the final day of my exams which is the 22nd Nov thursday. KC, Yusheng and I decided to rent a car coz we will be heading down to DFO (Direct Factory Outlet). They came to pick me up from the racecourse. They arrived like ten minutes before I finish my paper, and were standing outside the room looking at me. When I saw them I gave them 2 thumbs up! A few students throwed weird looks at me -_- Hahahaha...

We headed to DFO shortly after my paper, but sadly I do not have any photos to post. I have yet to get them from KC. We didn't do much shopping coz there ain't much nice clothes left on display. So saddening, we came at a wrong time I think. After that we went Bondi Junction to shop around, and not much shopping was done too. Quite disappointed with our shopping cart, we headed to Bondi Beach for Sagar's farewell dinner.

Too early and extremely hungry, we decided to share a Mcnuggets meal before the actual dinner. Lolz... The dinner was at the famous Hurricanes Restaurant. I have the pics for this. Yea!
Famous Hurricanes
Sagar Blaine
It's a nice place to dine in
Full rack w baked potato!
More foodie..


Levi look like a big baby. hahaha!




No comments: