Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cousin Hau left for Brisbane today, my family and I sent him to the airport and had dinner at Sakae Sushi. I hope he enjoyed his stay here, will definitely miss him and look forward to his visiting next year. Thrifty he may be, he never fail to pay for my expenses whenever we went out together. His reason being he's working and thus he can pay for them. Really grateful to him for that, hopefully it will soon be my turn to take on that role. In 2-3 years time at least. Hahaha....

Bro got a job already and will commence next month. It's really good news and hopefully he will be a high flyer so I won't have difficulty in looking for jobs. LOL~ I'm not that lucky though, still yet to receive any job offers. Damn bad...gotta look around other job agencies asap I guess. How I wish I don't need to work, no choice I guess. In life, there are many things that you have no choice in. So what should you do? I don't know actually, try to be optimistic I guess.

This week was rather dull. Except for Monday which I managed to meet up with her for dinner. Worked earlier in the morning, and had lunch with Professor Ding and some of my uni friends at Glass House Fish n Co. After that I was wandering around in town looking for a gift that I can buy for her. Luckily Vanessa was around to accompany me for some time. Bought her a handphone chain from Agnes b. No particular occasion though, but thought that the gift will cheer her up a little from the horrendous work she is experiencing. Bought her mom chocolates from Royce, a belated birthday gift. Hopefully both of them will like their presents.

X'mas is just around the corner. I really wish for something special this year. All I want for christmas....

No comments: