Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mid semester exams are finally over. This time round the experience isn't good at all as I do not have the confidence I had compared to semester 1. *Prays hard* that my scores won't be too bad. Argh gotta be more productive and study harder!

Mid semester break is coming soon. And most fellow sg friends are going back to Singapore this week. Really envy them man...can go back to what is called the real home. To be honest, I will want to go back if it's feasible. But it freaking cost S$1.4k to go back for a week! Darn...if only there's budget flight to and fro between Singapore and Sydney, I will definitely fly back then! On the brighter side, after the mid semester break is over, it will be officially the month of October. Which means I'm even closer to the date of departure away from Sydney! (Tentatively flying back on the 28th Nov) However, I think the month of October will be a blardy slow month. It is 4 full weeks of lectures and tutorials, not to mention that the studying rate has to be increased as well. It's gonna be one helll of a month. Can't even imagine the amount of stress I'm gonna face. SHIT!

Anyway, Yusheng and I had a "No Study" day last friday after my mid sems. Pretty rare to not touch the book at all for a whole day. We went to the fish market with fellow housemate Kai Chung and Levina, Donna, Sarah and Trish. As usual I have to order the Fisherman's basket which contains really nice calamari, fish fillets and fries.






Was stuck at the fish market for quite a while as it was pouring like mad. After that we walked to Darling Harbour to the famous Lindt (duno how to spell) cafe. Bought some macarons (duno how to spell again) before heading to Vanessa's place to meet her and adelene for ktv.



Macarons...damn good..ok I realise there are too many pictures to be posted. Will continue them in the next post. Tada~

2 comments:

sereneannabelle said...

macarons????

what are macarons??

buy some for me back please ahhaa

and damian i look forward to seeing you fatter when u come back!! haha - face it, everyone comes back fatter from aus.

Damian said...

u can buy them off a shop at paragon!! its located at basement level right opposite starbucks. =)

when i come back i try to bring some back ok? =) anyway, im trying hard to lose weight but to no avail. LOL!