Friday, September 21, 2007

Alritey, here comes part 2 of "Escape from school work day". We proceeded to Vanessa's house after buying the Macarons at Darling Harbour.


Piano expert




CEO's office. Nice eh???


Nicest KTV I've been to.


After KTV we went to this chinese restaurant Adelene recommended. Pictures are shown above. The food is not too bad, just that I think the guys wanted more meat. LOL! The dishes ordered were fish soup, brocoli, some pan fried fish and claypot tofu. NO MEAT!...but the food was quite nice la. After dinner we went home by bus. Sadly...our "Escape from school work day" ended...Time passes so fast when you are trying to relax and enjoy yourself. So unfair! Damn...

Anyway, the 1 week break is finally here. No more walking to school for a whole week. Many of my fellow sg friends have went back to Singapore. I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous! Hahaha..Bet they are having fun man...I miss my family, my marist brothers, jc buddies etc etc. Damn I want to meet up and just chill with them. My flight back home is on the 28th November. Hopefully when the provisional exam timetable is out, I will find out that my papers end earlier..*Keeping my fingers crossed*..End earlier=back in sg earlier. Wooot! Not harbouring high hopes though, coz our exams start late. Zzzzz.....

No comments: