Friday, September 07, 2007

Do houses in Oz land catch fire often? Not only does my house have a smoke detector (most units have it too anyway), there's also a speaker kinda thingy inbuilt onto the ceiling. Figure this, the oh so common PA system you see in the good old secondary school days. Every classrooms have them, and special announcements were made through them, and I had one in my room. Apparently the condo management was running an audio test on the speaker. Darn, it was sure noisy as hell.


This is the speaker aka PA system




This is the smoke detector

Nothing much this few days. Still the same old school, household chores, study, foxtel, internet and sleep. Mid-sem's around the corner, but I'm not stepping up my pace for revision. Weird isn't it? Just feel like I'm lacking the ammunition or something. Hopefully I find back my pace soon. Tada~

No comments: