Monday, September 03, 2007

Crap. Capital markets quiz was erm...rather tricky. Don't know how will I fare, hopefully it will turn out fine. Anyway, some really serious stuff happened between a few of my uni friends. It was so serious that I doubt that there is gonna be any friendship left between them, not even a little bit. Shall not elaborate on that, but I hope both parties will be fine asap, as the mid-sem is just around the corner.

Friend's parents came over to Sydney and decided to give my housemates and I a treat, supposedly because we took good care of this particular friend. Haha, it was really nice and generous of them because they treated us to this really nice seafood restaurant called "Jordons Seafood Restaurant" at Darling Harbour. The food was really woah, spectacular. The seafood platter for 2 costs A$120+...go figure. Hahahahaha. I will post some pics up later. After that, we went for ice cream at gelatissimo. OMG what a sinful day it was, but it was kinda a great retreat for me.

September is here, and will be over soon in a blink of an eye, due to all the time spend on preparation for mid-sems. The date of departure to Singapore is closer and closer. Soon, I will be stepping on home soil again. Yea!

No comments: