Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hello people. Firstly, I must apologise to my blog readers (if there are many that is!) that I've not been updating my blog for quite some time. Reason being I'm quite busy with my course, and I'm quite lazy to update the blog also. Heh. Anyway, I'm typing this entry from camp...how sad can that get?

The past month has been rather hectic. With the arrival of my brother on my birthday, to the starting of the adv. diploma course I'm currently taking, to increasing workload I'm getting from my course, and to getting more involved in my parents' small business. Pressure seems to be piling up, but I'm still quite ok with it. Haha, just that I kinda missed the days when I can just play as much as possible, without having to considering about other stuff.

Last thursday was boo's and alex's ORD lunch. Friday was family day, and following monday was our branch cohesion day. (pics coming up!!!) The super duper long weekend was over in a blink of an eye. It was back to sad reality again. 71.5 working days left, that was what my ORD counter depicted. Subconciously, I'm using the ORD counter more and more often, perhaps due to the fact that I'm too desperate to ORD. Most of my close buddies are gonna ORD in the month of March. Me? April, sad huh? If I was eligible for the 2 yrs NSF liability, I would be holding my pink i/c already.

Friends around me seem to be actively involved in interaction with members of the opposite sex. That leaves me to wonder why am I always so homely. I can't remember the day I last went out on a date, let alone remember the last phone conversation with a girl. I'm definitely not gay if some of you are wondering, please. I love to have a girl by my side, but this feeling seems so distant away. Here comes the characteristics my girlfriend must have:

-Filial
-Kind-hearted
-Cheerful/Humourous

Girls with the above mentioned character traits, and are available, drop me a msg yea? =)

Going back to being homely, I get my weekly dosage of EPL football every saturday nights. On sundays, I will be at dad's stall from 11am-2pm, and will continue with tennis to 5pm. Quite a typical weekend for me. Is the life I'm leading too monotonous? Yes I think so. Do I need more social interaction with the others? Yes I think so too.

No comments: