Monday, December 12, 2005

Aloha!~

Finally I'm able to catch some rest, after some combo-styled lectures I had over the past few days. And the following week will be a week long MC for me! Coz I'm gonna take out my last irritating, pain inducing wisdom tooth. Hopefully this time round, the pain isn't gonna be that excruciating.

Last night the marist gang went to Mark's place for his birthday. We had steamboat+bbq. It really rocked. I just love having my close pals together, having dinner and chit-chatting at the same time. Really really loved it. The food was good, and proved to be too much as we almost burst our belts. After that, some of us continued with mahjong, with the rest playing cards. Sadly the night ended rather early as some of the guys had camp on sunday morning. (Screw the A**y) Nevertheless, I had kind soul+brother daniel to drive me home. Was chatting with him on the car and realised that we actually had alot of talk about, but the journey home was too short to allow the much anticipated conversation. Especially when he told me this lawyer who went into a lock-down mode, and thereafter winning a lawsuit. Success not by intelligence, but pure diligence and determination. Hope that I can perform the same act too. Can I?

Christmas is coming soon. Time to play the xmas cds again. I'm trying to organise another steamboat+bbq session with my marist brothers on xmas night. Thinking of the log cakes, ham, turkeys...wah!!! Buay tahan liao. Gonna blog more often, since I will be on MC. See ya folks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Playing food-hunt, aka Shi2 Zhi4 Lu4 Kou3
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meteor Rain
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Best bud in army

No comments: