Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sad Love Story

Another korean drama I'm currently watching. But definitely at a slower pace compared to Stairway to Heaven. Haven't completed the drama yet, but real soon I guess. Having a bad feeling about the ending, as I heard the ending was a sad one(as usual). Kwon Sang Woo's acting is still as superb, while Kim Hee Seon's so so only. Am I addicted to korean dramas? I think so man, as the next one I'm gonna watch is Love Story in Harvard. Main actress is the uber-chio korean beauty called Kim Tae Hee. She acted in Stairway to Heaven too, as Choi Ji Woo's step sister. Watching all these dramas make me wanna go Korea so badly. Damn, I want to go Korea, Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan, Bangkok, Egypt, Paris etc...No money...Sighz~

Gonna start class next wednesday at 7pm. Hope I don't fall asleep in class. And hope I can mug as much as my brother.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: