Tuesday, December 27, 2005

IM SO SAD!!!

Holidays are over so soon. Tomorrow it's back to camp again. Although I have officially 4 months left, it's still damn sickening.

It was a fantastic weekend. For the whole of last week, I went to camp for 1 1/2 days only. Friday after class, met up with bert and shiwei for some last minute grocery shopping at carrefour. After that, we went to check out MOS, and god..the queue was crazy. I wonder how can people wait in a queue for that long, and later realise that it's normal. Coz we're in Singapore! Hahahaha. Anyway, we went to zouk later on, and met quite a few old friends in there. Overall a fun night I would say.

Saturday was last minute shopping-for-parents-present day. Got my mom a top from dorothy berkins..or is it perkins? And a polo tee from crocodile for my dad. Din go anywhere for countdown, not really my type of activity now.

Sunday was the marists gathering day. Best night ever man. We had teppanyaki. There were chicken fillets, marinated pork slices, beef, teriyaki chicken, turkey, honey ham, bean sprouts, pasta, leek soup etc. The lists goes on and on man. We had quite abit of wine too, and crazy daniel+bert was having tequila I think, on the rocks, pure. I drank abit, and gave up immediately. Reached home at 9am, and slept till 6pm. Bloody hell wasted my holiday. To round it off, it's really a great night. Can't really depict them in a blog.

Take care friends, and let us welcome 2006, and look forward to a better life!

No comments: