Sunday, May 16, 2010

FMIS - Fcuk me it's Sunday. Means Monday blues is due to hit me in less than 24 hrs. Well it's ok, stay positive, 2 more weeks to pay day!

Yes. Come end of May will be the first time in my life I receive my first ever official pay check as a working adult. Remuneration's not a lot, but definitely more than the meager sum I received during my part time and internship days. Still, it is far far lesser than the amount that is needed to own a Lamborghini.

3 weeks of work has passed, and I'm beginning to get a hold of things at work. There are many more things yet to be learned and mastered, but I'm actually looking forward to learn them all and see how much can I absorb, something positive I thought. Hopefully this optimism will last, or pop up whenever it's needed.

No comments: