Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Was pretty tired this morning as I only managed to catch 3+ hours of sleep the night before. I accompanied my parents to SGH in the morning for their medical appointment. They didn't ask me to go initially as they wanted me to have more sleep but I insisted. We headed to maxwell hawker centre to have breakfast after the appointment and bought the famous oneh-oneh which was really delicious I thought.

We headed back home after breakfast, waited for Dave and Amer to arrive before leaving for Changi Airport to catch a shuttle bus to the Singapore Airshow 2010. Mom managed to get free trade-day tickets and I must say I enjoyed myself at the exhibition. Afterall it's my first time to an airshow exhibition and everything was rather intriguing and enjoyable. Security was extremely tight as there were so many police and security around the venue. As it was trade days, there were many high ranking military people as well as business people. They must be thinking what am I doing there haha. The only downside was the crazy weather. Had to queue close to an hour under the scorching sun in order to get into both the F-16 and Apache. Gonna get sunburn for the third time in a week when my skin is already charcoal black and peeling like a snake shedding its skin. I think I must really avoid being under the sun for at least a week if not my skin will be completely destroyed.

We left the place at around 4+pm, and I managed to get a nap on the shuttle bus. I think I took 3 seconds to fall asleep despite the shaky bus haha. We had Yakun Coffee Toast before heading back home for a deserved break.

At night, Amer and I brought Hau out for dinner at the Astons in East Coast Road. It is a western restaurant which serve some pretty decent food, and it is not too expensive as well. We ordered almost the same dishes, prime ribeye steak, medium rare for both Hau and me while it's well done for Amer. I felt so full and fat after the dinner, what's new haha. Amer sent us home, and Hau met up with his fellow cousin who's also a doctor as well for drinks and supper at Changi Village. I think I'm gonna sleep early tonight. Gotta wake up early to send cousins to the airport.

Oh, I didn't receive any calls for interviews today. The drought continues...

No comments: