Monday, February 01, 2010

Another typical day at home. Woke up today and did the usual routine, surfed the 3 major job recruitment websites for Commerce:

1) www.efinancialcareers.com.sg
2) www.jobsdb.com.sg
3) www.jobscentral.com.sg

Today was a particularly morale killing day for me. I called RBC Dexia up and asked about the outcome of the interview and was told that they hired someone for the fund accountant position already. I failed to fulfil the promise I made to someone, to find a job by the end of January. Biyaneh...

I thought I performed alright during interviews, but apparently I'm wrong. If I were good during interviews, I wouldn't have let 3 different job opportunities slip by me - Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered and RBC Dexia. Back to ground zero again. There's no replies from the various companies that I've applied to for the past 2 weeks and recently there's not much job openings as well. The morale is really running low now. Quite a bad start to 2010 =(

Anyway, cousin Hau and Ling are coming back from Japan and I'm gonna pick them up from the airport at around 135am. Hope they enjoyed their trip to the fullest. Hopefully I can visit Japan soon. I really want to visit more countries and get exposed to different cultures. I want to try skiing too, haven't touch snow in my life before urgh.

No comments: