Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just gonna do a quick post

...on yesterday's visit to Zouk. Haven't been there for like months, and wow wee...the place still rocks as ever. Phuture has this giant dot-matrix screen on the wall, which was very old school I thought. Bigger space for dancing and chilling. Did I mention I almost didn't make it in to Zouk? The queue was crazy, I heard of people staying in the queue for more than 2 hrs, then refused entry because it was full house. Luckily my newly found friend Ros was a Zouk member, and she brought all of us in! How cool was that man? While she and I was lost amidst the roaring phuture crowd, she even apologised that she couldn't sign us all in. I mean come on, you have already saved us from the dragon-liked queue, all thanks to you!!! The UAN peepz are one crazy bunch of people when it comes to clubbing. Great fun I experienced. Truely a worth it expensive($28) experience it was. I can sense myself going down sometime soon again.

->I'm dedicating this post to Ros, for being the first person I knew that has a Zouk membership. How I wish I can have one too. Anyone got lobang drop me a msg yea? Haha.

No comments: