Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stairway to heaven...

"A place without sadness, without pain, without separation..."
Finally, after a week of relentless korean drama watching, it all ended. Now I know why my parents were frantically after this korean drama. I can say, to date, this is no doubt the best...the best drama I've ever watched. A drama that make my eyes teary throughout. I really cannot find the best words to describe how nice and touching this drama is. You have to see it for yourself. If you do not cry while watching the show, you must be cold blooded. Haha.

Because of the show, I'm feeling melancholic. I think this feeling is gonna last quite long, as my soul is still inside the drama. Lead actor said, your love will eventually come back to you(I know this sounds dumb but heck). If this is true, I will wait for the girl. The girl that broke my heart. You may think I'm stupid, but my heart overules my mind...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(P.S. I'm looking for this kinda girl, sweet, demure, must be filial, kind-hearted and humourous..msg me if you are one..=p)

No comments: