Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a quick update...

Just had the worst diarrhea in my life. Think I lao sai-ed around 10 times on the first day. Felt like hell really. Spent 2 days bedridden, there goes my revision time. Luckily towards the end of the second day I'm able to resume some normal daily activities. Suay to get diarrhea, lucky to recover within 2 days.

Been spending my time camping and revising for the final exams at home. It wasn't that productive afterall and I think the spaced-out timetable attributed to my lack of motivation and ever present complacent spirit. First paper's this coming Friday, and the last being on the 23rd of June. Will be flying back home on the 25th of June, will this be the last break of my university life?

Even though I won't be working during the short 3 week winter break, there's plenty of tasks waiting to be completed. Have to really sort out all these tasks and get them settled asap. I'm nearing my graduation date and it is definitely time to start planning what I really should do.

The next update should be after my LAST accounting paper in my university life. Woohoo. Good luck to everyone for their exams. :)

No comments: