Monday, March 30, 2009

Freaking irritated by the mosquitoes that buzz around your ear during the night. Since when did Sydney has so many mosquitoes to being with??? Anyway just posting some random pics...

On the coach to London Heathrow...end of the Europe trip. :(
My europe buddy Zhida...Scary tunnel in the cityA rare estate model of the Chrysler 300cBuddy Yusheng finally got his favourite Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Billfold walletYusheng and I attending a corporate networking session at Hilton Sydney.Patronised this new restaurant called Abang Sam, Kc's nasi gorengMy nasi lemak, the chicken was half raw btw.Luckily there was this wonderful Teh-Tarik. Soccer kakisGuess what is this???

Seems to be lacking the motivation to study lately. Concentration level is low and easily distracted. Work is piling up and the troublesome projects certainly didn't help at all. Urgh...Sometimes I really feel like I should just aim for a Pass grade, and totally enjoy my uni life...

No comments: