Monday, October 13, 2008

A picture speaks a thousand words...

Beautiful stairs
3 levels high
Genius bar
Happy owner
Nice and classy packaging
IPHONE 3g!!! =)
Clockwise: iphone 3g, adapters and wires, cleaning cloth, manuals, casing and anti-glare film
Final product with casing and screen protector
No idea how to rotate pics in blogger
Tada! One item struck off from my wishlist!

Still learning how to use this wonderful device. Lots of room for creativity, especially the endless applications that can be installed into it. Finally I got myself a phone which can perform as an ipod as well, after pondering for years since sec sch days.

Earlier in the morning, went school to play soccer with the rest. It was a tired but fun work out. I think we played close to 2.5 hrs, and everyone was obviously shagged out. We had sushi tei for dinner, my favourite sushi restaurant. Thumbs up for the sydney branch, although the soft shell crab could have been much better.

Exams are just around the corner, its like so damn near. Again, my exam timetable is screwed up. I thought I had the worst timetable last semester, with 4 papers in 4 consecutive days. Now I have 4 papers in 4 days again, with 2 of them on the same day. WOW...I don't know how am I gonna survive this. Pray for me. I will finish everything on the 1st of Nov. Will be planning to go on a road trip, maybe to hunter valley, port stephens, blue mountains or some far away islands. Definitely looking forward to that, and also my return to home sweet home, which is on the 6th of Nov. Yusheng and I will be taking the 6+pm plane, and should arrive in sg at around 11+pm.

Cheers to returning home soon, and I hope exams gonna be a breeze. ;)

No comments: