Monday, October 20, 2008

Exams is just a week away. It is by far the worse exam I'm gonna face, no doubt about that. 4 killer papers. 4 papers in 4 days - 2 Acct paper on Wed, 1 Fin on Thu and 1 Fin on Sat. I thought my exam timetable the previous semester - 4 papers each on a consecutive day, was the worse I could expect in my university life. How wrong was I to assume that!

Meanwhile, preparation has been rather slow, as I can't seem to absorb as much as I should. Time is running out and I have to really resign to the fate of getting mediocre results this semester. I doubt I can finish studying everything anyway. Hopefully I will pass everything, and push up the grades next year.

I have pictures to upload, but guess I shouldn't waste too much time doing that now. Will prolly post them up after my last paper on the 6th of Nov. Talking about pictures, I have yet to post my euro trip photos. Urgh...-_-

No comments: