Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nothing much to update about life in down under. Everyday it's school, home, tutorials, revision, meals and sleep. Monotonous yes. So far I've only been to town once and I guess the next visit will be during my mid semester break which is at the end of September. Why? Simply coz I have freaking exams every week all the way till the end of September. Not to mention plenty of project work to catch up on. Cheers to that.

I will try to post as often as I can la. Although I doubt I will have anything to update you guys about (unless you want to know what's going on in my revision). Here are some photos I took on the day I came back to syd.

Duty free shopping

Boarding area


I was sitting at the upper deck, with the business class right in front of us. As you can see, they have special coloured lights that change gradually over time when the plane is about to land. Its quite pretty and cool so I thought I should take a photo of it.

Inside a cab, on my way home.

Home not-so-sweet Home. =/

Preparing for school at 10am. -_-

1 comment:

Marcus said...

u look damn down..=/