Monday, August 18, 2008

Leaving Sg...

Just taking some time off my hectic uni work schedule to do a lil updating on my blog. Actually there's quite a bit of pictures and outings to post, but it's a little tedious to put everything up. I guess I will just post those events in a non-chronological order.

4th August 2008, the dreadful day has arrived, yet again. Delayed my flight from the 3rd to 4th, coz on Monday morning there was a praying session for ah gong. Morning went to the temple at around 0530 to prepare the stuffs for prayers, and the whole session lasted till about 0700. Went back home to catch up on my sleep, and in the afternoon went to clementi for lunch with dad, and got my text from the clementi bookstore as well. It was kinda last minute, so a couple of texts were out of stock. Tough luck...

Went to pick up mom from work (and Khloe too), back home to finish up on packing and we were off to terminal 3. Such a sickening feeling to be leaving again. Parents and Khloe couldn't stay long with me at the airport coz mom had night shift (very selfish colleagues who don't lend any helping hand), so they just accompanied me for a while before leaving. Bro and Ade came from work to accompany me for dinner though, and we had it at TCC. Food was pretty good, but my appetite was obviously not that good afterall. Soon it was time to say goodbye, and I actually forgot to wave goodbye while I was at the immigration checkpoint. LOL. Think I was quite stoned already...


No comments: