Thursday, April 17, 2008

Week 5 of school is coming to an end soon. And in no time it will be May. This means I'm nearer to home sweet home, but assignments, tests and projects are starting to pile up already. I foresee a boring 2 months ahead. My blog will be less lively, updated less often I think, and definitely less pictures (unless you want pictures of me mugging).

Been extremely slack since day 1 of week 1. Have got to change my gear to 3 and rpm 3.5. I have to stop sleeping that much and watch less variety shows. All this can wait after the exams...

Yea right..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.