Friday, April 04, 2008

hmmm been a while since I last posted. Was down with fever and severe sore throat, out of action for a few days at least. Thanks to housemates for being both concern and helpful! Helped alot in my speedy recovery.

Nothing special happened in the past week or so. Lectures and tutes as per normal. Had a presentation and inpromptu quiz and tada! Another week of school is over. This has to occur faster, so I can go back to home sweet home earlier.

Recently one friend of mine had trouble with her relationship. Something drastic happened yesterday but thankfully she's fine. I know you are reading this. Please take good care of yourself. You have many friends around you that care about you (m, xy, t and me). So cheer up, look forward to a better day and forget about the past. =) You can do it, and you know it! Take good care my friend...

No comments: