Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's over. All over. The last paper is finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's almost a year of studies, which began when I was still in army. How time flies. Finally I have a taste of life without studies and work. My peers all experienced this before right after they ORD.It's my turn now. Muahahaha.

Right now, I'm pretty free I guess, but still got quite a couple of things I have to settle. Parents' biz stuff for instance, I should spend my free time now brainstorming and getting the important stuff done. Earlier on in a post, I commented that MDIS papers are easy. Actually I should take back my word. Hahahaha. I think I should have more confidence in myself rather than commenting that the paper is easy. Right? Anyway, just hope that everything goes well for the final 2 papers, sp that my uni application will be successful.

Cousin Hau is coming over to Singapore soon, with his girlfriend of coz! Both are doctors, perfect match I think. Gotta plan where to bring them, so that they can enjoy their holiday to the fullest. In addition, my maternal grandma will be going for a heart operation this thursday. It's a simple operation with little risk, so she will be out of the hospital in no time. Wish her a speedy recovery. =)

Recently I'm hooked onto this new taiwanese drama called 'The Hospital'. Reason why I started watching was because the main actress is so damn pretty. Buay tahan. Basically this show depicts the office politics that occurs in a hospital. Just finished episode 9. Pretty good but there is yet any mega tear-jerking scene. In Taiwan, they just released episode 20. I wonder how many are there in total?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Visit the official webpage to know more about the show.
http://the-hospital.com/

No comments: