Tuesday, September 05, 2006

6 more days, 6 more days to the completion of my advanced diploma course. Time flies during this 11 months of school. This course has definitely affected my future studies in one way or another. For example, I will be in aussie land studying if I had not taken up this course when I was in army. In addition, I realised that only through sheer hard work and effort then you can achieve good grades. (Although I had to admit MDIS papers are quite easy, but you still have to put in effort to get an A right? Hahahaha! Somemore part-timers don't have tutorials, we have to do all the studying by ourselves, I really admire those who work full-time, and yet find the extra time to study. Salute!)

I know it's like duh? But all the while, since primary school began, I never really put in effort into studying. PSLE was last minute work, so was the O levels. Both were still average, but it was totally different for A levels. I did the last minute stun again and the ending result was so devastating. Anyway, let's just hope that everything will be smooth for the last 2 papers. Pray for me if you can, thanks! =)

Will blog more and continue on the hong kong trip after my last paper on Sept 11th. Tata~

No comments: