Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Finally...Finally the exams are all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although it's only 2 papers in 2 weeks, it seemed to be 2 years of revision for me. This year is probably the worst year for Chinese New Year. Didn't get to go visiting and play much mahjong, all because of the exams I had. But it's ok, coz they're all over le!!! Today's paper wasn't that well done compared to the one I had last week. Hopes of getting an A for today's paper is quite slim though. Sigh. Hopefully I can get at least a B then.

Now it's time for relaxation. Gonna go out and let my hair down ya know! Haha. Sorry for being so estatic, I'm a little deprived of happiness for 2 weeks in a row. There's Lesly's 21st birthday at her house to look forward to this sunday. And there's a farewell dinner for Abel next wednesday before he set foot for Australia. It's gonna be my turn soon man. =(

Just a while more and I can start clearing my leave. I have awaited this moment for aeons, can't really believe that it is approaching soon. Soon I will not be folding my uniform every night, not waking up at 6am in the morning squeezing in those tuna-packed buses and trains, not using the word 'Sir' for more than 50 times a day, not being a dog-like slave...the list is endless.

For now, let's just party!! =)

No comments: